All Jacket descriptions are as follows:– extremely thin, wind and water proof insulation
- 2-way front zipper
- 2 large entry side pockets
- 2 large zippered chest pockets
- Massive internal storage around the entire waist
- Large exterior sleeve pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Pockets for kidney warmers
- Draw cords in collar and waist
- Zippered removable insulated hood
- Soft moleskin finish on camo and black fabrics
- Long tail to cover butt
- Knitted cuffs
- 4 D-rings for accessories
Shiver Shield is THE leader in lightweight, thin, and extremely warm outdoor gear. Our clothing and accessories use a proprietary, high-tech insulation which keeps you warm even at the most extreme temperatures.
Aerogel insulation was developed in 1930, but due to its composition, it took the better part of a century and much research to get it to the point where it could be used in clothing. Because it's just a few millimeters thick, the insulation provides minimal bulk and maximum comfort. Combine that with no need for additional layers and you have the perfect formula to stay warm without the bulk.
Shiver Shield's Women's Mossy Oak Jacket is extremely thin with wind and waterproof insulation. Machine Wash/Dry. Lifetime Warranty on Manufacturing Defects.
What our customers are saying
Write A Review
Please Login to Add A Review